- Before dipping, wrap wire or paper clip around tip of drumstick for hanging.
- Wear gloves and eye protection in a well-ventilated area.
- Do not shake product, as it will cause air bubbles.
- Immerse stick slowly with a circular motion to help mix the product, withdrawing slowly. Tilt can as liquid lowers.
- Hang stick to dry 3 to 4 hours before applying second or third coats, if required.
- Allow 24 to 48 hours drying time above 60 degrees. Wash dried grip with light soap and water, let dry before use.
- For cleanup and thinning, use water.
- For storage of unused product, tighten lid. Keep in a cool dry place. Keep from freezing.
THE LIQUID PRODUCT COMES IN 18 OUNCE CANS AND WILL PRODUCE APPROXIMATELY 25 TO 30 PAIR OF SINGLE DIPPED STICKS.